Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Elliot


I made Elliot while working at the Broadway show Billy Elliot. I had a lot of down time and was able to start and finish Elliot in two sittings. Elliot is wearing a stylish track suit made from one of the many many pairs of socks I bought earlier this year. In total, I used four socks to create him.Regarding his personality, he's a little bit pushy. A bit of a bully, we caught him making fun of poor little Chauncy. In spite of all the teasing, Chauncy still likes Elliot.With his soft horns, Elliot is 11" tall.Recommended for children, three years of age and up.

1 comment:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

you're not going to believe this, but my brother's name is Billy Elliott. With TWO ts.

I loved that movie.

And, I wrote an e-book, Billy Finnegan, which is about both those Billy's and my wonderful boy, Sully. More than you wanted to know, but I need this sock monster. Where's my credit card? Ha!